Write an application to the Headmaster for early leave.

 To 

   The Headmaster, 

   Tehatta High School, 

   Tehatta, Nadia

Sir, 

     I beg most respectfully to state that I am a student of Class- VII, Section-A, Roll No- 1 of your school. (1) I feel very ill now. I am willing to go home. (2) I have a piece of urgent business at home. 

      May I, therefore hope and pray that your gracious heart would be kind enough to allow me to go home after the second period.


Puratan Jitpur, Tehatta, Nadia                                                                              Your most obedient pupil,

June 26, 2023                                                                                                          Konika Mandal

                                                                                                                                    Class-VII

                                                                                                                                  Sec- A, Roll No-1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write an application to the Headmaster for early leave.

  To     The Headmaster,     Tehatta High School,     Tehatta, Nadia Sir,       I beg most respectfully to state that I am a student of Clas...